You have no items in your shopping cart.
Posture Seating Is Essential For All Office Workers
70% of office workers suffer with back pain at some point in their working life and to prevent this it is important to have correct seating posture while working this can thankfully be achieved through having an ergonomic chair. Ergonomic chairs are loved by those who have back problems and over years of different designs have become beautiful pieces of furniture too, making them perfect for any office.
View Our Extensive Range To Find The Perfect Ergonomic Chair For You
The key is to choose wisely to find the perfect match for you- you will then grow to love your ergonomic chair. Chosen well, with our guidance, there are models suitable for children, teenagers and adults, both at home and in the office. We have both ergonomic chairs for back problems and ergonomic kneeling chairs as well as preventive, supportive chairs for those who just wish to protect their back.
It is well worth buying a good quality ergonomic work chair or an kneeling chair and it is especially worth doing so if you are an office worker. Office workers need to be comfortable while sitting for long periods of time at their desk on a day to day basis. Our range caters for individuals needs providing both quality chairs and great value.
Any Queries About Our Ergonomic Chairs And Other Products?
Feel Free to Call Us At 01 685 2558! A proper seating posture while typing and while working at a desk can be the difference between suffering from major back pain problems and be perfectly fine and it is therefore essential to find the perfect seat for you. If you have a query regarding any of our posture seating range or any of other products from different ranges that we sell, give us a call or an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Sitting posture, seating position, or seat posture can make all the difference in comfort. For as long as we can remember, sitting straight up was considered the optimal position. Parents would preach it, doctors would suggest it when they tell you to sit up straight and not slouch. This just never made sense, because very few people really feel comfortable sitting straight up.
Recent studies show that the optimal sitting posture is not straight up (90 degrees) but actually leaning back at roughly a 120-135 degree angle. It shouldn't come as a surprise, as this is arguably one of the most comfortable positions to sit. This is to reduce pressure on the back and hips, aching arms and legs.
How To Choose The Right Posture Seat For You.
- Height adjustable chair seat. A chair seat should have the right height to suit the desk the desk. The right posture chair you choose should provide adequate support to the lower back.
- Seat Size. The seat space should be ideal for your body structure. The depth is just as important as the width. Neither should the chair be too big nor should it be too small.
- Leg Space. The chair should provide enough space for the thighs to rest without the back of your knees touching the front portion of the chair. The seat pan should not be so long that it pinches into your legs and knees while sitting.
- Appropriate seat cushioning. Choose a chair with adaptable cushioning that can adjust as per your body contours and regain its shape equally fast.
- Armrests. Check the positioning of the armrests. They should not be a hindrance while working on the computer and provide adequate support to both the forearms.
- Having an ergonomic posture chair would prevent ergonomic injuries in back, hips and legs. It ensures that you are comfortable and injury free when sitting for long periods. If you are unsure of which chair is best for your needs, just give us a call and we will be more than happy to help.